All of our General Practitioners offer standard services as well as:
- Diagnosis and treatment of health conditions
- Preventative care and general check ups
- Antenatal care
- Contraceptive advice
- Chronic Disease Management and Care Plans
- Pathology collection
- Obstetric Shared Care
- Pap Smears – An appointment can be made with the practice nurse and is also a bulk-billed service
- Pathology services including blood tests and ECGs
- Childhood Immunisations
- Vaccines for travel and flu etc.
- Minor surgery, such as removal of moles and skin cancers.
- Cryrotherapy for the freezing of warts and skin lesions
- Dressings – if you have a regular doctor who is not a Doctor at our Practice and come in for wound dressing with our nurse without seeing a doctor here, a $20 fee will apply.
This clinic provides wheelchair access and up to date computer prescribing.
We hope to provide the highest level of care and continuity of care to our patients. Please let the reception staff know if you have any problems or suggestions in which we can which we can better our services.
We are proudly located in the Westfield Plenty Valley shopping centre servicing the Mill Park, Plenty Valley area as well as South Morang, Epping, Bundoora.