As dedicated healthcare team members of Plenty Valley Medical Centre, we want our patients to know:
- We are open and taking appointments.
- We offer telephone medical consultations as part of our service.
- We can offer telehealth video medical consultations as part of our service. Please refer to Telehealth Information for Patients under FAQs.
- We are still offering face to face consultations for all NON Covid-19 conditions.
- We have safety procedures in place for our patients and staff.
- We are using the highest hygiene standards and managing the waiting room and consultation rooms in accordance with Government Health guidelines
- It is important that your regular health needs are still attended to, including childhood vaccination, and blood test, our pathology providers are continuing their services
- Flu vaccines will commence soon.
Please contact Plenty Valley Medical Centre on Ph: (03) 9436 9677 and speak to one of our staff.
This clinic provides wheelchair access and up to date computer prescribing.
We hope to provide the highest level of care and continuity of care to our patients. Please let the reception staff know if you have any problems or suggestions in which we can which we can better our services.
We are proudly located in the Home Co. South Morang Centre servicing the Mill Park, Plenty Valley area as well as South Morang, Epping, Bundoora.